This skin tightening
This skin tightening system works by delivering millisecond pulses of nitrogen-based plasma to the skin. The device contains an ultra-high-frequency generator which excites inert nitrogen gas, which is converted into activated ionised gas called plasma.
This plasma-containing energy is directed through a quartz nozzle out of the tip of the handpiece and onto the skin. The energy delivered produces a heating action that induces a controlled wound which triggers repair and collagen growth in the skin. this reduces wrinkles and tightens loose skin.
Immediately after the treatment the skin will be red and slightly swollen. Swelling on eyelids will usually last up to 3-4 days, and skin redness may remain for up to 2-3 weeks.
carbon crusts will form on the skin the next day and cannot be scratched or removed, as this may lead to infection or scarring .
It can take 2-4 weeks for skin to return to its normal colour, but make up can be applied one week post to hide any residual redness .
Its Suitable for wrinkles on eyes, upper lip, folds between nose & mouth, neck, stomach wrinkles & stretch marks.
Just be prepared for 7- 10 days downtime.
ARE THE EFFECTS OF TREATMENT VISIBLE RIGHT AWAY?
Multiple treatment’s may be required depending on laxity and results will be seen 2-3 month later
IS IT SAFE?
Plasma skin tightening is a product made in Germany. It is certified by European CE. This means product meets high safety, health and environmental protection requirements.
There will be some tiny brown marks that have the appearance of minor scabbing, which are carbon crusts, but in 5-7 days these will flake away, revealing new pink skin beneath. Some swelling will be seen (especially in cases of eyelid treatment), but it is likely to only last 3-5 days at most. To avoid any more serious side effects such as hyperpigmentation, follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician.
• Clients should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
• Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
• Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
• Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
• Clients with a sunburn/sun tan should postpone treatment.
• Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
• The area to be treated should not have undergone any previous medical treatment or cosmetic laser treatment. (not including botox)
• Clients must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
• Clients must not display Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters). You will need to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing an outbreak. If you have experienced Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters) in the past you must see your Medical Doctor and obtain a prescription for cold sore prevention and begin taking it 3 days before treatment and for 4 days following treatment. (This applies for treatments surrounding the lip area only)
• Not for clients with pace makers.
• Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Clients with Eyelash extensions receiving upper or lower eyelid treatment must have lashes removed prior to treatment and reapplied after 8 weeks.
• This treatment is only recommended on light-medium skin tones . Anyone with a darker complexions is at risk for Hyperpigmentation.
Pelleve offered at Golden
Pelleve offered at Golden Glow Medical Spa
Tightening skin under eyes
Tightening skin under eyes naturally
Get the best tip here http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=208&aff_id=366993
This is not permanent treatment, I need permanent treatment