In case you have pain in
In case you have pain in your wrist or you suffer with the carpal tunnel syndrome, then one of these wrist supports can make your life a lot easier and reduce the pain.
The support helps to stabilize the area.
Make sure to purchase the correct side (left or right hand). Some supports can be used for both hands.
Is it magnetic? Does it always point north? I saw it has copper in it!?
here's a few ideas for treating carpal tunnel syndrome naturally
Do stretches - the pain is casued by tension in the nerve
Seek the advice of experts as it can lead to permanent damage
(I read these and why they work on Dariks Pain Destroyer website )
Stop sucking your teeth.
Medipore Tape: https://www.amazon.com/Medipore-Soft-Cloth-Surgical-Tape/dp/B0070P3AHI/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1540564584&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=medipore+tape&psc=1
Border Securer: https://www.medicalmega.com/product/iv-transparent-adhesive-advance-securement-dressing-latex-free-2-1-2-x-2-3-4
Seat Belt Cover (This set is just one of MANY on the market. Search around for something you personally like): https://www.amazon.com/Covers-Velvet-Protector-Shoulder-Seatbelt/dp/B075PNZF5N/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1540564714&sr=8-19&keywords=seat+belt+cover
OUR PATREON PAGE – https://www.patreon.com/ChronicallyJaquie
- LIVE STREAMS, EARLY video access, SKYPE sessions and more!
OUR ONLINE STORE – https://teespring.com/stores/chronicallyjaquie
NEW TO CHRONICALLY JAQUIE? START HERE!
- All About My Chronic Illnesses – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCMOPAUpC5zjqGxFiko9FH3p
- All About Harlow – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCb2Rl3BB4s
- Judd and Jaq Relationship Q&A Vlog – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co3ctXejU6w&index=68&list=PLrAi_F1oEjCOCESscC9SX8knIJjfKRVpF&t=701s
--- Skip to 7:03 in the Vlog to watch the Relationship Q&A section!
- “New Here” Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCMOPAUpC5zjqGxFiko9FH3p
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
- Cambridge Mask – https://cambridgemask.com/
--- I wear the mask due to my Mast Cell and Immunodeficiency, it filters allergens and germs. Thanks to IVIG (a treatment for my immunodeficiency), I no longer need it as often as before. However, I still wear it in higher risk areas, such as hospitals/emergency rooms.
- Primary Camera (Canon G7 X Mark II) – https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/powershot-g7-x-mark-ii?cm_mmc=GA-_-CameraGroup-_-160224Brand%20Paid%20Search-_-canon%20G7%20X%20Mark%20II&Ap=Camera%20General&gclid=Cj0KEQjw0IvIBRDF0Yzq4qGE4IwBEiQATMQlMQV9VB6friCb290bDPvMB70AbclocCMqy58uFX13d2waAqCK8P8HAQ
- Secondary Camera (Canon SX620) – https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/powershot-sx620-hs-red-digital-camera?krypto=UCdm6VXznCPNmFdZVYYXtVDRRtyaWArk1AvLZe9yU9Tf3xY%2F6zptnlo42D%2B%2BwTodNSM9dmePQunDRXt4rkOh8GmPqYk8iySBNNllVQdxyUKXTqo7iIdDN2eKxZpW%2Bv9YR%2BCU6EE1eNnB7b5yto7%2BJ5RFhgkGu2urb2k3OOrLUTc%3D&ddkey=http%3Aen%2Fcatalog%2Fpowershot-sx620-hs-black-digital-camera#
- My Editing Software (Filmora) – https://filmora.wondershare.com/
NEED MORE CHRONIC ILLNESS OR SERVICE DOG INFO?
- Chronic Illness Support Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjprUf9wHvg
- Service Dog Support Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCOTWZJyvgqJV1Y5uP6xrvtS
- Training Tutorial Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCM53-RI_yxebqrcwIc-lmge
- Allergy/Mast Cell Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCNRVP3Qu0Y8IAivKXDcH2Gw
- Dysautonomia/POTS Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCMp_-Lhptp0eh90natpCzKc
- Feeding Tube/Gastroparesis Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCM6tTJsNeA0wR-4eI2XU-J0
- IV Therapy/Central Line Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCN2opVmL52XThP0pFFsgFkf
- Pain Management/EDS Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ95DqE6An4&list=PLrAi_F1oEjCNPSs3kb8YQBKGWQbnKL8dV
- Medical Marijuana Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCMQ-a2WpfU4OeN71ZnyifAw
- IVIG/Immunodeficiency Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCMimJMcrtJw2Njhw-nXejRV
- Custom Wheelchair Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAi_F1oEjCMxwq35jtx-L5ivk67ElCI9
- Other Helpful Playlists – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKaX0dQwEUgTafzCZ2yEjUQ/playlists
You got this!!
Hi Jaquie! Perfect timing for this to show up, I just finished praying for your recovery! I hope your pain is being perfectly managed and that your mast cells are behaving themselves! Thank you for adding my port protector in your port hack video, I’m so glad it’s so helpful to you and hundreds of other customers who have purchased one from me! You are always welcome to list my IG Kel_Hornberger or Etsy shop anytime you need to: Kelley’s Cuddle Cottage! I have a ton of different cuddle fabrics in stock so people can simply message me to buy one. They are only $8 and reversible too! I hope this port works better for you and that your AV fistula is successful with minimal issues! Blessings to you!! OH! I know how expensive Tegaderm is!! It is the only adhesive I can use due to my adhesive allergy. In fact, I have to use Tegaderm underneath my Grip Lok when I secure my peripheral IV tubing and feeding tube! Anyway, I found Amazon is the cheapest place to buy a roll of Tegaderm! I buy the rolls that are 4” wide and I believe it’s 11 or 12 yards long for only about $39!!! I simply cut it to the length I need! I use it often, and that roll still lasts about 6 months! They do sell different widths as well.
Hope your surgery went well, and take all the time you need to rest and recover! ?
you are so inspiring to me! lots of love being sent to you and Hippo Harlow <3
Thank you for sharing. I'm probably getting a port soon and these tips definitely help prepare myself. Been thinking about you and praying, Hope the surgery went well and recovery is good. You are inspiring, And You are brave and strong even if your scared. ♡♡♡
From http://famouspt.com/ "Famous" Physical Therapists Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck demonstrate the correct way to adjust crutches. Improperly adjusted crutches can cause harm.
Check out the Products Bob and Brad LOVE on their Amazon Channel: https://www.amazon.com/shop/physicaltherapyvideo
Thank you for making such a great video on how to adjust crutches! I would suggest, however, removing the part about eating grapefruit since it negatively interferes with many prescription drugs.
Thank you very much for a helpful video. yes, the echo in the room was a little bothersome, but non un-workkable for me. Nobody wants to NEED TO know how to adjust crutches, but you made it easy and gave a laugh too.
ha ha,...but thanks...lol
How I tried
why these guys are so talkative? I just need how to ...