Custom Order: request for
Custom Order: request for an Apricot face scrub, I put this one together and decided to share it with you all. Let me know your thoughts.
Now in shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/711810386/apricot-renew-foamy-face-scrub
Contact me at [email protected]
Shop at http://www.soapyoaks.com
Great Deals on Essential Oils https://goo.gl/6NBAQ1
Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SoapyOaksFarm
Mold I use https://amzn.to/2Ex8OI1
Kaolin Clay https://amzn.to/2TifNPa
My Immersion blender https://amzn.to/2C4IyEx
Large Ceramic Bowl https://amzn.to/2HlKjAL
Congratulations Patrick! I can’t imagine how you must feel and some stress relieved! So, so happy for you.
Sounds lovely! Congratulations on the job front and congratulations on reaching 2,000! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats on your job. I'm sure you are relieved.
Lovely product! Please can you share how you got the coconut oil to become so whipped at 15% ?
Congratualtions on 2000 Subscribers! and for getting your job back. I am so pleased to hear that.
That base looks so gorgeous and creamy and this scrub sounds so good.
Want to make your own
Want to make your own salicylic acid face scrub? This video not only shows you how to incorporate salicylic acid into formulations, it also includes a special form of AHA – so you are getting a mild yet effective AHA and BHA face scrub in one! Find out how, watch now!
Learn to formulate all types of cosmetics and personal care with the Institute of Personal Care Science, the world’s leading on-line Professional training program to become a Cosmetic Chemist, and for Cosmetic Science, Cosmetic Formulation, Regulatory Affairs and Brand Management. Offering Certificate, Advanced Certificate and Diploma courses, our training is Internationally and Industry Recognised around the world. Study at a time and place that suits you with full study support and Cosmetic Chemist level training. Find out more: https://personalcarescience.com.au or email us: [email protected]
hi i am trying to mail you for some formulations but no reply
Thanks Belinda ... I have seen your first video on this topic and this one is amazing and great too.
Why add preservative if the formula contains salicylic acid in an acidic pH?
I also am trying to get this formulation as promised in the video. Please advise how I can get this recipe.
Will heating the base not destroy the preservative.Are most preservatives not heat sensitive.
Guidecentral is a fun and
Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions and even upload your own DIY guides. We provide a space for makers to share their handmade crafts, home decor projects, fashion and beauty tips, homemade recipes and other life hacks with our global community.
Download the free Guidecentral app to browse thousands of DIY projects on-the-go.
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guidecentral.howto.diy.crafts
- Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guidecentral-diy-projects/id566332826?mt=8
- Amazon Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/Guidecentral-Handmade-Homemade-Projects-Instructions/dp/B00KDJTSGU/
The Guidecentral Maker Program lets you earn money by sharing your DIY projects. Learn more at https://www.guidecentr.al/maker-program
About this DIY project:
- Title: Make a Soft Coffee Face Scrub
- Maker: Maria Abramova - https://www.guidecentr.al/maker/marie_marie_94
- View the full step-by-step tutorial on Guidecentral: https://www.guidecentr.al/make-a-soft-coffee-face-scrub
- Foaming bath whip
- Cocoa butter
- Coconut butter
- Ground coffee
- Capuccino fragrance oil
Connect with us!
- Website: https://www.guidecentr.al
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/guidecentral
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guidecentral
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidecentral
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+guidecentral
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/guidecentral_
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXL2JCzxLJdQpyKgFKpgNAQ
Don't be shy! Subscribe to this YouTube channel :)
What is foaming bath whip??
Hardly can read what's written