Week 1 guideline –
Week 1 guideline – 12-week fitness project 2020
An Amla a day, keeps cold, coughs and flu away.
An indigenous fruit, Amla has a long tradition of being used as a therapeutic fruit across all regions of India. Indian homes and our dadis, nanis, appas, ammas have always known about the benefits of Amla, then why did it lose favour in modern India? Well, one reason is that the farmer cannot buy billboards or sponsor TV shows like orange juice makers or kiwi sellers can. And your grandmom doesn’t speak with an accent or tells you about its benefits from an exotic locale. Toh follow the money and you will figure where we lost our common sense.
But it’s time to revive it and this is how you can include Amla daily this winter –
1. As the whole fruit by itself, with kala namak
2. As sherbets, fresh and homemade
3. As moravla (murabba) or amla jams that are made at home and stored literally for ages (the older the better). Have it with a meal.
4. Amla pickle – Have it with lunch or dinner.
5. Chyawanprash – main ingredient is amla. Can have with milk, water or just like that.
6. Amla supari - dried and salted amla used as a mouth freshener and as a digestive and antacid.
Eating one amla daily in winters (because that is its season) will –
- Prevent cold, coughs and flus and even help you recover from them
- Help you burn fat and sport a slimmer waist
- Improve insulin sensitivity and help regulate blood sugars
- Regulate production of cholesterol and has cardio-protective abilities
- Provide 20 times, you heard that right, the Vit C of orange. So, if you are tired, dull, irritated, it will help perk you up.
- Work as a co-factor for iron assimilation. So if you are low on Hb, have this. Especially useful for all of you who have a tough time waking up, are around puberty, have bad PMS or endometriosis.
- Prevent wrinkling and greying of hair (even used as a hair dye).
- Improve eye sight, oral health and help heal bruises faster.
- Rich in Vit B1 and B2, will help you if have heavy flow on second day of the period.
Basically, this winter, "ek amle ka dose, har roz."
Registration for the 12-week Fitness project 2020 will close shortly. Fill this form to register – bit.ly/12week2020
Mam continue awala juice kiti diwas gheu shakto
Please speak hindi ????
Mam please hindi marathi bashet nahi ka
Overacting like. ...Bollywood #.
Too much body gestures .....plz make it normal.....
Welcome to A to Z health
Welcome to A to Z health and Beauty tips Amla powder is one of the Healthy and Beauty powder in Natural Cosmotics. So many peoples are Amla powder is used in Hair and Skin. Alma and Amla powder and Amla oil and Amla Seeds all this using things. You see full of this video Amla uses and amla Health benefits yours. If you like this video please share to another one and please subscribe this channel. Thank you
Yevaramma talli nuvvu..
Chaala slow gaa chepparu
Em voice Amma thalli
Em voice thalli needi cheppadanike avasthalu paduthunnav mundu neeku immunity kavalanipisthundi ,malli subscirbe okata neeku
Benefits of Amla Powder
Benefits of Amla Powder With Honey - Health Tips in Telugu || Mana Arogyam
►Subscribe To Mana Arogyam : https://goo.gl/L1FJ7n
► Follow Us On : www.facebook.com/ManaArogyamofficial
►Subscribe For More Health Tips In Tamil : https://goo.gl/n3599J
Diabetes Health Tips In Telugu : - https://goo.gl/z5jctX
Natural Home Remedies & Tips in Telugu : - https://goo.gl/EFMsYe
Beauty Tips In Telugu :- https://goo.gl/6oyQyX
Summer Health Care Tips 2018 :- https://goo.gl/rxHZGz
Children Health care Tips In Telugu :- https://goo.gl/UTd6DK
Women's Health & Wellness Tips - https://goo.gl/RYpxQW
Wight Loss Tips In Telugu : - https://goo.gl/kdgYvF
Skin care Beauty Tips In Telugu : - https://goo.gl/3JvQaX
Pregnant Women Health Tips in Telugu : - https://goo.gl/jGPdCY
Fruit Juice Good for Health : - https://goo.gl/oVVeZw