Open me for product links
Open me for product links and details!
For all of my recommended products on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/reallifecurlygirl
You guys asked for it, so here goes!: My get-ready in less than 30 minutes routine. So, maybe I'm cheating a bit by doing my whole hair routine the night before, but with this routine, it takes me less than 30 minutes to look totally presentable the next morning! Products used, listed below.
- As I Am Coconut Cowash: http://amzn.to/2w9AWxG
- Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat: http://amzn.to/2wOnz7Z
- Giovanni Direct leave in: http://amzn.to/2glvTVO
- ISO Bouncy Creme: http://amzn.to/2xp5oTe
- Devacurl Foam: http://amzn.to/2wKw6su
- Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel: http://amzn.to/2viS31q
- Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee: http://www.ulta.com/rock-hard-gellee?productId=xlsImpprod4730087
- Xtava Black Orchid diffuser: http://amzn.to/2waia9M
Okay, I have a question, how long should I wait to scrunch out the crunch if I am not sleeping in the crunch? I usually do the sleeping in the crunch thing, but when use the products with the harder caste, I don't know how long to leave the crunch in for if I am getting ready in the morning. I don't like going to work with crunchy hair.
I've always washed my hair before bed so i started doing this naturally and it's amazing! I sleep with it in a pineapple with a silk scarf wrapped around. The cast i use is Cantu custard :)
Perfect! I'm literally about to go to bed with the best cast I've ever had and didn't know whether to scrunch it because I have like 5mins in the morning lol so off I go with my cast! Thankyou!
Looks awesome!? I'm a little late seeing this..?
Could you maybe make a calendar of your hair schedule in terms of washes/conditioning and products used? I'm so visual!
How to overnight scrunch
How to overnight scrunch your hair