EVERYTHING you need to
EVERYTHING you need to know to GROOM your DOG like a PROFESSIONAL PET GROOMER in one video! How to GROOM your GOLDEN RETRIEVER at HOME like a BOSS!
In this demo I will cover in detail "Golden Retriever Full Groom De-shed Products Tools and Methods for BEST RESULTS!
Step by step groom a golden retriever dog start to finish! Let me show you how to stop golden retriever shedding hair?
#DogGroomingTipsAndProducts are the focus here on this channel and we are live every Monday at 5:30pm (EST).
Go Groomer T-Shirts now available on Tee Spring:
Subscribe to Go Groomer on YouTube:
Email Go Groomer:
or submit your questions directly by using this link:
Bark 2 Basics Crystal Clear Shampoo Gallon:
Coat Handler undercoat control shampoo:
The Absorber Drying Towel:
Kenchii Large Slicker Brush:
Les Pooches Mat Zapper/Emergency Brush (Red Color):
Bark2Basics Ear Cleaner, 4 oz:
PRIMA BATHING SYSTEMS:
Tropiclean Spa Facial Cleanser for pets:
Mixing bottles for shampoo and conditioner:
Nature's Specialties Quicker Slicker Ready to Use:
8” Scissor $80.00:
Kenchii Scorpion 8” straight shear
Lightning Shear (scissor) 40-tooth 8.0" Grooming Thinner:
Kenchii Flash™ Digital Cordless Clipper, Pearl White:
Andis Pet Grooming comb (steel)
Nail trimmer $5.00
Millers Forge Stainless Steel Dog Nail Clipper
Styptic Powder $4.89
Remedy + Recovery Styptic Powder (stops nail bleeding)
Wall KM10 clipper $156.00
Clipper blade oil $2.68
Andis cool care $12.99
Clipper Blades: Wahl Ultimate Competition Blade Series
#30 $19.99 each…. (Quantity 2 $39.98)
#10 $19.99 each…. (Quantity 2 $39.98)
#7F $22.99 each…. (Quantity 2 $45.98)
#5F $24.99 each…. (Quantity 2 $49.98)
Wahl Stainless Steel Snap on comb Attachments $39.94
Mixing bottles (3 pack) $26.89
Tropiclean Aloe and Coconut Pet Shampoo
Tropiclean Kiwi and Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Conditioner
Bath Tub leash and Hook $17.99
Grooming table (or portable) $116.99
Extra Large portable Grooming Table with grooming arm
Grooming loop $14.64
Groomers Helper Grooming Loop
High Velocity Forced Air Dryer $202.59
Metro 4.0 HP 2 speed force dryer
I am getting a new golden retriever in a few weeks, and I’ve been looking for good videos on how to properly groom them. Your video explained everything soo well, it set me a little more at ease now that I know what a good groom looks like.
What comb are you using to comb with during his condition?
Tips for grooming a Doberman please?
How often should they be groomed, typically?
Once in a while, every cat
Once in a while, every cat needs a bath either for hygiene or treatment purposes. Here are a few tips on how to make it safe and less stressful for your cat and yourself, especially if you have a long hair cat.
1) First off, if you don't brush your cats hair regularly, it would be helpful to brush through all tangles and knots.
2) Prepare everything in advance. Do not rush but try to do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible.
3) Fill the bath with warm water, warm enough for you to comfortably put your hands in. Make sure your cat does not see the running water in order to avoid additional stress.
4) Prepare the shampoo. Ideally, you should use one made specifically for cats. If you do not have one you can also use baby shampoo or organic soaps. They contain less toxic substances and are safer for your pets than regular shampoos. Try to use a non-scented one.
5) It is wise to wear protective gloves since your cat might become scared and scratch you, and it will also make you more comfortable in handling your pet
6) Prepare a large towel. Close the bathroom door behind you while you are washing your pet, this will prevent your cat from running out of the bathroom.
7) Slowly submerge your cat into the water, holding both front paws in one hand while the back paws stand on the bottom of the tub. This way you avoid getting scratched.
8) Gently massage the shampoo or soap all over the cat's body, except the head. Keep cat's head above the water at all times, because if the water gets into the cat's ears it can cause inflammation. Wash any soap or shampoo off of your hands and clean your cat's head and ears.
9) Talk to your cat, comfort them by saying "I love you." If you notice wheezing, growling or hard breathing, that could be a sign of distress and you have to stop bathing your cat immediately.
10) When you finish, wrap cat in warm towel and wait until most of the water is absorbed.
11) When blow drying, try to focus on areas with the most fur. This includes the back and belly. Do not allow your longhair cat to run away and hide. For Himalayan or Persian cats it is very hard to dry off by themselves and because their body temperature is higher than ours, they will start to shiver and might get a cold or even pneumonia. Keep them warm after the bath!
Coral Reef Fish Eating From Hands Of Swimmers https://youtu.be/KbvlDCIpOE0
Large Porcupine Fish Puffing, Inflating and Deflating https://youtu.be/hbExnVzFJb0
Stung By Sea Urchin. What's Gonna Happen?! https://youtu.be/XBHBe10EPTE
Good luck doing that to my cat. He turns into to the ultimate warrior the moment he sees the water.
Your cat is well mannered and isn't clawing at you nor is it trying to run for his life. My kitty was jumping, meowing, clawing, clinging to the tap, just everything possible that will save him!
If u let him dry off his self then he will catch a cold
Water can't be damp!!!!
My Himalayan could never ?
This is number 1 of more
This is number 1 of more to come soon!
Thank you for subscribing and sharing. It helps me help so many others!
Click Here To Become A Member https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCamZ9ACKO_cCCGcEhPN1R2Q/join
Subscribe To Our New Gaming Channel- Me And You Gaming. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzoAJglq5OerZF_nLoy_22w/featured
Follow us on Facebook For before and afters and more- https://www.facebook.com/MyFavoriteGroomerPage/
Donate Here-- https://cash.me/$Dedecroy
About to Travel? Use my code: https://www.airbnb.com/c/dcroy2?currency=USD
Starting a business use this for processing, we both get discount!
SHOPPING ON AMAZON - USE MY LINK AND WE GET CREDIT TO ORDER ANYTHING, JUST CLICK HERE FIRST:
Sell clothes you don't wear anymore? http://www.thredup.com/r/XXKMGZ
Buy, Sell, Lease, Move worldwide Realtor licensed in Texas: https://dedecroy.insight.realestate/
Order supplies and tools I use here. Clippers, shears, blades, etc.
Andis 5 speed- http://www.myfavoritegroomer.com/product-page/andis-5-speed
Groomer Kits- http://www.myfavoritegroomer.com/grooming-kits
This supports my efforts in showing you all that I know and teaching you what I have learned.
Order a Dogup stand here https://www.dogupstand.com/
Support here: https://www.gofundme.com/myfavoritegroomer
My Favorite Groomer, LLC
5413 Denton Hwy Ste 100
Haltom City, Texas 76148
**Music in background is not coming from our facility. We have no control over it. It comes from the suite next door.
#Dog #Dogears #myfavoritegroomer
It bothers me that it’s grooming practice to just yank hair out of dogs ears. Gotta hurt like hell. Why don’t you trim the hair and clean it?
Plucking ears, is so satisfying afterwards! Seeing that clear ear canal. :)
Wow the woman doing plucking is so rude
I feel for her husband if she has one
too rough with the dog ..... need to be more gentle............
Been a shelter volunteer and have alerted kennel attendants to ear problems I see with dogs. Groomers can have very laborious conditions with matted animals, it's hard work!