Onion substitute. Do you
Onion substitute. Do you want to know how to substitute onion in your cooking? This video is part 2 of the Garlic and Onion Substitute series. In this episode, we will look at two more onion replacements, and I'm sharing 3 delicious recipes to show the way I replace onion in my dishes. We will see how to substitute onion with fennel and how to use bok choy as an onion replacement.
? » 3 must-have sattvic spice mixes » https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic2g6kkTGpA&feature=youtu.be
RIGHT INTO IT: ✂ video shortcuts ✂
» Fennel onion substitute - 0:00
» sautéd Fennel - 1:11
» Bok Choy onion substitute - 3:31
» One-Pot Cauliflower Crumble recipe - 4:24
» Ginger Bok Choy recipe - 8:43
?? SEE FULL RECIPES:
» One-Pot Cauliflower Crumble » https://positivepranic.com/sattvic-one-pot-cauliflower-crumble/
» Universal Sattvic Spice Mix » https://positivepranic.com/universal-sattvic-spice-mix/
» Basic Savoury Sattvic Spice Mix » https://positivepranic.com/positive-pranic-food-seasoning-sattvic-spice-mix/
» Ginger Bok Choy » https://positivepranic.com/ginger-bok-choy/
? LEARN MORE ABOUT GARLIC AND ONION SUBSTITUTES
The links below will take you to a different website (such as Amazon, Nuts.com, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I trust, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
? WHERE I GET MY THINGS FROM
» Nuts.com: http://shrsl.com/2rzi1
» Pure Formulas: http://shrsl.com/2rzih
» The Ayurveda Experience: http://shrsl.com/2rzi2
» Miracle Noodle: http://shrsl.com/2rzkg
? THINGS I ALWAYS HAVE IN MY KITCHEN
» braiser pan: https://geni.us/braiserpan (Amazon)
» cutting board: https://geni.us/TO7P (Amazon)
» Breville food processor: https://geni.us/F64jn (Amazon)
» frying pan: https://geni.us/rAAo5T (Amazon)
» mason jars: https://geni.us/LtHaT (Amazon)
» Gyuto knife: https://geni.us/GBqCen6 (Amazon)
» measuring cups: https://geni.us/S2MJ (Amazon)
» Vitamix blender: https://geni.us/B1KSjx5 (Amazon)
? THINGS I USED TO MAKE THIS VIDEO
» lapel mic: https://geni.us/8BREXy (Amazon)
» Sony a6400 camera: https://geni.us/M8J5OJ (Amazon)
» Zhiyun Crane Plus gimbal: https://geni.us/jWPhB (Amazon)
» tripod: https://geni.us/6MKXRHG (Amazon)
» lighting: https://geni.us/t5PcU1 (Amazon)
» GARLIC & ONION SUBSTITUTE - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFDEhOAS5YLzGHuaIOPW-2XFXo6ggObeV
? HELPFUL INFO
» Negative & Positive Pranic food list » https://positivepranic.com/energy-diet-positive-pranic-food-list/
For more #sattvic recipes check out ? https://positivepranic.com/
? SAY HI ON SOCIAL
» Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/positivepranic/
» Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/positivepranic/
» Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/positivepranic/
» Twitter: https://twitter.com/positivepranic
» Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/positivepranic/
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on Positive Pranic channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
❤ Love, Julia
This video :
Due to me and my husband developing GERD last year trying to find substitutes for onions and garlic since it’s the base of most recipes I know ?, you’re a life saver!
You just made me so hungry!!
That’s awesome I had no idea!! Will 100% try these
wow I am going to try!
Looks great and I'm sure helps with the breath after the meal. Thanks for the great suggestions.
Do you love peanut butter?
Do you love peanut butter? ASU Nutritionist Claudia Thompson-Felty shows us nut and seed butter alternatives to peanut butter, their calorie and other nutritional contents and why you would want to make a substitution. Also learn how to make your owner peanut or other nut butter at home
Sack the camera man ?
The camera guy killed this for me
the camera man is on DRUGS.
Hi Claudia!! I was so surprised to see your pretty face on this vid!! ( she's my sister ) great job!!!
After we published our
After we published our hummus video and we realized that #tahini does not common all over the world as we believed. That’s why, this week I wanted to share the recipe to show how we make tahini at home and what other miracles can we make with it. So in this video not only #tahinirecipe but also healthy tahini and cocoa spread, salad dressing, hibeş and green tahini dip recipes are waiting to you. Enjoy the video ?
►SUBSCRIBE ► ►► https://bit.ly/38QQ03R
►CHECK OUT OUR TURKISH CHANNEL ► ►► https://bit.ly/2EJ0NU3
►CHECK OUT OUR TURKISH VIDEOS W/ ENGLISH SUBTITLES ► ►► https://bit.ly/2G62xHD
►Our Etsy Store for International Shopping: https://etsy.me/32ShQwL
►Uluslararası Alışverişler İçin Etsy Sayfamız: https://etsy.me/32ShQwL
150 gr (5,3 oz, 1 cup) raw sesame seeds
3 tablespoons hazelnut oil
• Warm 150 gr raw sesame seeds in a large steel pan. Just warming every sesame seed will be enough for making tahini. Don’t roast them until all of it turns to brown. Using a steel pan is important as it has no coating, not releasing harmful gases at high temperatures. You can use a cast iron pan as well for browning.
• Add the sesame seeds in food processor while they are still hot.
• Pulse for about a minute and add 3 tablespoons of hazelnut oil. You can use grape seed oil or sunflower oil as well but prefer a seed oil then olive oil for this recipe.
• After working food processor for another 3 minutes your tahini will be ready to enjoy. First the texture is going to be sand-like. Don’t give up on that stage and continue. After enough patience your tahini is going to be creamy and dreamy.
Tahini & Molasses
1 tablespoon tahini
1 tablespoon molasses
• Mix 1 tablespoon of tahini and grape molasses in a bowl.
Tahini and Cocoa Spread
1 tablespoon tahini
2 tablespoons honey
1 heaping teaspoon cacao
• Mix 1 tablespoon tahini, 2 tablespoons honey and 1 heaping teaspoon cacao. Your healthy cacao is ready. You can adjust the amounts to your taste.
1 cup of tahini
2 lemons’ juice
½ cup of water
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
• Squeeze 2 lemons and mix it with 1 cup of tahini. Add 1 teaspoon cumin and 1 teaspoon paprika.
• Puree 2 cloves of garlic and add to mixture. Hibeş is a great sauce for kebap or you can eat as a dip or mezze.
• For toppins you can sprinkle some paprika, cumin and fresh parsley leaves.
Tahini Salad Dressing
2 tablespoons tahini
1 lemon juice
5 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons yogurt
• Mix 2 tablespoons tahini, 1 lemon juice, 5 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons yogurt in a jar or glass.
• Add salt and pepper to your taste, your tahini dressing is ready to enjoy.
Green Tahini Recipe
1 batch of coriander
100 ml water( 3,4 fl oz, 2/5 cup)
2 cloves of garlic
70 gr tahini (4-5 tablespoons)
½- 1 teaspoon salt
½ lemon juice
• Add 1 batch of coriander, 100 ml of water and 2 cloves of garlic into food processor.
• Pulse until it becomes a puree, add 70 gr tahini, add salt to your taste and squeeze half lemon juice.
• Pulse again until mixture is blended well. Your green tahini will be great with köfte, or as a dip for chips. The other upside of this recipe is tahini is a great substitute for cheese if you are not eating diary or if you are a vegan.
►To subscribe our Turkish channel: http://bit.ly/RefikaninYemekOkulu
To follow what is happening in our kitchen and cooking school;
►The handcraft products that we use in our kitchen: https://goo.gl/0aKsMW
I enjoy your video very much. Thanks for the great recipes. I love tahini and now I know how to make it. I already have sesame seeds and grapeseed oil. Bless you from U.S.A
?? thank you.
Thank you. I was looking for a good recepy and your explanation was great.
Please tell me what a batch is. You said a batch of coriander for the Green Tahini recipe. Thanks! I love you and your channel.?❤️
Craving for this green tahini!!! ?