Hey, Goodies! Here's a
Hey, Goodies! Here's a short video on how I go about removing build up in my locs annually. I this helps you all if you all experience similar issues :)
Deep Conditioning Routine Video: https://youtu.be/5dt7LN72pCc
Instagram & Twitter: imanitaylorgood
1. How many locks do you have? 700-800 locs.
2. How long have you had your sisterlocks? 10 years.
3. How long is your hair? 25 inches/lower back length.
4. Have you dyed your hair before? Yes, 4 times.
5. Who is your consultant? I currently don’t have one. My sisterlocks were established by a consultant; I’ve been maintaining my hair myself for 6-7 years.
Name: Sam Inoyo
Music IG: @producedbysam
Personal IG: @saminoyo
I thought you couldn’t get rid of lint. Thanks I am definetly going to try this.
Did you wet your hair first before spraying in the acv mixture?
What do you use to color your hair(products)
Beautiful locs ? thanks so much for the tip, I’m trying it now.
Quick question- how often do you wash your hair?
Super helpful video!! Thank you for sharing. Was very detailed and easy to follow. Just subscribed to your channel ?
I've done this to my locs, I just used coconut vinegar instead. I get it at the Asian grocery store, it's under $2.00 for 750ml. I warm up the concoction first though.