In this video, Jen from
In this video, Jen from Jersey Beauty chats with Victoria Schofield from Dermalogica all about 3 of the most common myths to do with retinol. They also chat about the brand new Retinol Clearing Oil from Dermalogica that targets signs of skin ageing and tackles adult breakouts, all while you sleep!
Topics covered in this video include:
- MYTH 1 Should retinol only be used at night?
- MYTH 2 Should you use retinol around your eyes?
- MYTH 3 Should I expect instant results when I use retinol?
- Who is Retinol Clearing Oil for?
- Do I have to build up a tolerance for Retinol Clearing Oil?
- What other key ingredients are in Retinol Clearing Oil?
- What benefits can people expect to see from using Retinol Clearing Oil?
- What products go well with Retinol Clearing Oil?
If you want to try Retinol Clearing Oil for yourself, head over to Jersey Beauty and buy some today!
Retinol Clearing Oil is part of the Dermalogica Active Clearing range that aims to clear adult breakouts and target sigs of skin ageing. You can shop the full Dermalogica Active Clearing at Jersey Beauty.
Do you want to add retinol
Do you want to add retinol to your regimen but you are scared to start? Let Dr. Henry help you by clearing up some of the most common myths about retinol use.
Maelove Moonlight Retinal Super Serum | $34.95/1floz 30ml
Dr Sam Bunting - retinoids explained YT
Michelle (aka Lab Muffin Beauty Science)
- Retinoid myths article/YT
- Alcohol in skincare article/YT
Susan Yara (aka Mixed Makeup)
- Alcohol in skincare article
- Controversial skincare ingredients YT
Alcohol 11:10 https://youtu.be/ib6Z9fZu1XU?t=667
Essential oils 14:11https://youtu.be/ib6Z9fZu1XU
Synthetic fragrance 18:02 https://youtu.be/ib6Z9fZu1XU
Artist: Chris Haugen
Title: Morning Mandolin
Artist : Chris Haugen
Title : Fresh Fallen Snow
Do you have any thoughts on Paula's Choice or md perricone ?
Thanks a lot for this informative video!
Wow great retinol colour and excellent ingredients too you no all the good stuff on sensative skincare thank you il have this in my sites